- name: Silverheart
- age: appears to be at least over 36 moons old, comfortably within adulthood.
- build: slightly larger than the average cat, leaning more towards the heavyset side.
- pelt: short and very thick, unusually wavy with a tendency to curl. dark grey, near-black; mottled with a darker grey that becomes denser along their back. white toes, ear tufts, and tail tip. mottled pink paw pads and nose leather.
- eyes: odd-eyed, the right being a deep blue flecked with paler blue, the left a forest green.
- scars: almost completely unnoticeable through the thickness of their pelt, seeming to leave only a slight crease in the fur where they appear. one of these pelt-creases seems to trail down the center of their chest, another along their underbelly on the right side of their body.
- distinguishing characteristics: polytactyl; extra "thumb" digits on front paws. unusually long ears.
- cry: somewhat deep, but soft. rarely heard.
A forest shadow.